VOSS MARKETING IS AN SEO COMPANY SPECIALISING IN WEBSITE POWERING.

 

WHY PAGE 1 COUNTS.

 

95% of website traffic originates from page 1 of search engine results. That leaves 5% to be divided up between page 2, and page 3 and so on. In essence if your firm is on page 2 or page three it's virtually not relevant at all.

 

 

DON'T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT.

CLICK HERE.

 

 

 

 

 

 

SEO -

Our core business is search engine positioning. We employ every form of online marketing in a strategic way to achieve 1 goal, which is page 1 search engine positioning.



LOCAL SEARCH -

In local markets and especially for lawyers, local maps placement is critical to becoming a dominant player in your field of law. If your business is not listed well on google maps you could be missing out on 50% of your potential business.

VIDEO -

We develop and employ video marketing strategies for all of our SEO clients across numerous video platforms, such as youtube, daily motion, and vimeo. We build general videos for our clients business markets and we can also do more personalised videos for our clients.

DESIGN -

Having great SEO will not do much good unless your website looks like a million bucks. If your website looks cheap, no one is buying. We design websites that make people start dialing or start buying.

SOCIAL MEDIA -

We set up 30 social media channels for each of our clients which in turn helps the core goals of search engine and maps placement.

PAY PER CLICK -

Pay Per Click is a part of marketing that should not be over looked in highly competitive markets. It's a great way to generate more calls and to be more authoratative as a whole online. We can set-up and manage your online pay per click ad campaigns.

WHAT WE DO.

Although our core focus is search engine optimization, we also specialise in many other online marketing services to help you win online. Here is a list of what we do:

 

  • - Search Engine Optimization

    - Local Search

    - Video Marketing

    - Social Media

    - Web Design

    - Pay Per Click

 

 

------------------------------

 

Voss Marketing
Main Office
13700 E. 42nd Terrace, Ste 201

Independence, Mo 64055
( 816) 799-0899Telephone:
(816) 799-0891
FAX:
E-mail:info@vossmarketing.com

 

Voss Marketing
Design Office
1225 Union Ave

Kansas City , Mo 64101
E-mail:info@vossmarketing.com


"In highly competitive markets the window is closing for the chance at first page placements."

Read more...

 

 

Kansas City SEO